DhammaSindhu is situated near the small village Bada, 22 km west of the port city of Mandvi, in Kutch district of Gujarat state.
- Phone: + 91-2834-273303
- Mobile: +91-7874623305
From Mumbai (Bombay)1. By Air Bhuj Airport to DhammaSindhu, is 85 km. Kandla Airport to DhammaSindhu is 125 km. y Train The western railway runs four trains from Mumbai to Bhuj.
- No. 19131 - Kutch Exp. runs Daily takes about 16 hrs
- No. 19115 - BDTS - Bhuj Exp. Daily takes abt. 17 hrs
- No. 22903 - Bhuj AC SF Exp. Thrice a week takes abt. 14 hrs
- No. 12959 - Dadar Bhuj Exp Twice a week takes 18 hrs
From Gandhidham Railway StationDhammaSindhu is 125km from here. You can hire a private taxi straight to center, or opt for share-taxis to Mandvi, Rs 100/- per head. ST buses to Mandvi are available. ST bus depot is 5 minutes from railway station. Ranawala family at Gandhidham helps meditators reach DhammaSindhu comfortably. Prior intimation to them is advisable to Hitesh Ranawala
- Mobile: 094262 14531
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Phone: 02836-220141 (office) / 02836-223654 (resi)
From Bhuj Railway StationOne may hire a private taxi straight to the center or may opt for share-taxis to Mandvi, Rs.70/-per head. These charges are of April 2018 & keep on increasing with time. Or to reach the city proper Bhuj S.T. station is five-minute ride from the train station. Hire a rickshaw. If one prefers traveling by bus, it is advisable to take bus to Mandvi, not to Bada. (There is one Bhuj to Bada bus & it takes 5 hours to reach. ) The route from Bhuj to Mandvi is 58 km, and from Mandvi to Bada is 26km. You will have to change buses at Mandvi for Bada. Share-Taxis (called Toofan locally ) operate very frequently on Bhuj-Mandvi route. When in Bhuj, please contact:
- Arun Dholakia
- Mobile: 098253 20551
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Dr. Prabhudas Patel:
- Mobile: 094274-33534
- Phone: 02832- 255218 if needed.
- Punit Soni:
- Mobile: 9974575660
- Samantsinh Sodha
- Mobile: 9825422524
- Share rickshaws to Bada operating from Azad chowk of Mandvi.
- Share rickshaws to Layja. These are more frequent + preferred & then one can get rickshaws from Layja to Bada, just 7 kms.
- Rickshaws & Taxis are also available near Mandvi ST depot. It is a five-minute walk to the center from the Bada village’s bus stop.
From New Delhi
- Train no. 14321 BE Bhuj Exp. runs 4 days a week. Travel time is about 23 hrs.
- No. 14311 Ala Hazrat Exp. runs 3 days a week. Travel time is about 27 hrs.