DhammaSindhu is situated near the small village Bada, 22 km west of the city of Mandvi, in Kutch Dist. Gujarat State.
- Mobile: +91 7874623305
- Mobile: +91 9925674104
From Mumbai (Bombay)
1. By Air
Bhuj Airport to DhammaSindhu, is 85 km. Kandla Airport to DhammaSindhu is 125 km.
- Flight Timings can vary from time to time. please search at your level.
2. By Train
Trains from Mumbai to Bhuj-Kutch :
Two regular trains which runs daily from Mumbai to Bhuj- Kutch.
1. Kutch Express – Train no 22955, Departs from Bandra Terminus at 17:45 evening and Arrives Bhuj on 8:30 morning next day.
2. Sayaji Nagri Express – Train no 20907, Departs from Dadar at 15:15 noon and arrives Bhuj morning 6:30 on next day.
Few weekly trains
– Train no 22903, Departs from Bandra Terminus at 23:45 night and arrives Bhuj at 12:40 noon next day. (This train runs 3 days a week, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
– Train no 09003, departs from Bandra Terminus at 23:55 night and arrives Bhuj at 14:30 Bhuj. (This train runs only on Tuesday)
For Train no 22903 and 09003, passenger should keep attnetion that train departs from Bandra terminus late night and arrives Borivali after almost half an hour, by the time day gets changed in midnight. So passengers who are catching trains from Borivali have to book their tickets on next day.
– Train no 22951, Departs from Bandra Terminals on 14:40 noon and arrives Gandhidham at 5:40 morning next day. (This train runs only on Friday)
– Train no 11092, Departing from Pune and arrives Vasai Road at 23:35 night and arrives Bhuj at 14:30 noon on next day. (This train runs only on Monday) This train is highly recommend for Pune passengers.
– Train no 16506, departs from Benglore and arrives Vasai Road on next day 22:40 and arrives Gandhidham at 11:00 in morning on 3rd day.
(This train is only once a week and has to be catched on Sunday from Vasai Road, this train is recommended for Bangalore people)
– Train no 16336, departs from Nagercoil junction, and arrives Vasai Road on 23:00 on 2nd day and arrives Gandhidham on 12:00 noon on 3rd day.
(Train can be caught on Wednesday from Vasai Road)
– Train no 20923, Departs from Tirunelveli and arrives Vasai Road on 2nd day at noon 15:00 and arrives Gandhidham on 2:25 night on 3rd day. (This train has to be caught on Friday from Vasai Road)
One small note on Train no 16506, 16336 and 20923 that trains are departing from their original source on 1st day and arrives at Vasai Road on 2nd day and reaching Gandhidham station on 3rd day, so while booking tickets on Tatkal quota, tickets have to be booked on 1 day before according to their departure from original source.
Trains for Bhuj-Kutch to Mumbai :
Two regular train which are running on daily basis.
1. Kutch Express – Train no 22956, Departs from Bhuj at 20:15 night and arrives at Bandra Terminals on 11:45 morning next day.
2. Sayaji Nagri Express, Train no 20908, Departs from Bhuj at 22:35 night and arrives Dadar at 13:50 noon on next day.
Few weekly trains
– Train no 22904, departs from Bhuj at 16:05 evening and arrives on 4:55 morning at Bandra Terminus on next day.
(This train runs 3 days in week, Monday, Thursday and Saturday)
– Train no 090004, departs from Bhuj on 16:40 in evening and arrives Bandra Terminus on 7:50 morning next day. (This train runs only on Wednesday)
– Train no 11092, Train departs from Bhuj on 13:25 noon and arrives Vasai Road on 3:25 midnight, arrives at Pune 7:35 morning next day. (This train is recommend for Pune passengers, runs on Wednesday only)
– Train no 22952, departs on 20:40 at night from Gandhidham and arrives on 11:55 morning at Bandra Terminus on next day. (This train runs only on Thursday)
– Train no 16505, train departs from Gandhidham on 9 morning and arrives Vasai Road on 21:25 night same day, arrives Bangalore on 23:05 at night next day. (This train is recommended for Bangalore passengers, runs only on Tuesday only).
– Train no 20924, departs on 4:40 early morning and arrives Vasai Road 15:35 noon same day and arrives Tirunelveli on 23:05 night on next day. (This train runs on Monday only)
– Train no 16335, departs at 10:45 morning from Gandhidham, arrives Vasai Road on 22:35 night same day. (This train runs on Friday only)
Please visit http://erail.in/ for detailed info & booking etc. During the summer & Diwali holidays, special trains are also available.
From Gandhidham Railway Station
DhammaSindhu is 125km from here. You can hire a private taxi straight to center, or opt for share-taxis to Mandvi, Rs 150/- per head. ST buses to Mandvi are available. ST bus depot is 5 minutes from railway station.
Ranawala family at Gandhidham helps meditators reach DhammaSindhu comfortably. Prior intimation to them is advisable to Hitesh Ranawala
- Mobile: 094262 14531
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Phone: 02836-220141 (office) / 02836-223654 (resi)
From Bhuj Railway Station
One may hire a private taxi straight to the center or may opt for share-taxis to Mandvi, Rs.70/-per head. These charges can keep on increasing with time. Or to reach the city proper Bhuj S.T. station is five-minute ride from the train station. Hire a rickshaw.
If one prefers traveling by bus, it is advisable to take bus to Mandvi, not to Bada. (There is one Bhuj to Bada bus & it takes 5 hours to reach. ) The route from Bhuj to Mandvi is 58 km, and from Mandvi to Bada is 26km. You will have to change buses at Mandvi for Bada.
Share-Taxis (called Toofan locally ) operate very frequently on Bhuj-Mandvi route.
When in Bhuj, please contact:
- Arun Dholakia
- Mobile: 098253 20551
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Dr. Prabhudas Patel:
- Mobile: 094274-33534
- Phone: 02832- 255218 if needed.
When in Mandvi, please contact:
- Punit Soni:
- Mobile: 9974575660
- Samantsinh Sodha
- Mobile: 9825422524
Mandvi to Bada journey (22 km)
- Share rickshaws to Bada operating from Azad chowk of Mandvi.
- Share rickshaws to Layja. These are more frequent + preferred & then one can get rickshaws from Layja to Bada, just 7 kms.
- Rickshaws & Taxis are also available near Mandvi ST depot. It is a five-minute walk to the center from the Bada village’s bus stop.
From New Delhi
Trains form Delhi to Bhuj
Train no 14321, departs from New Delhi on 11:50 morning and arrives Bhuj on 8:50 morning next day. Jaipur passengers can catch this train on 17:50 evening.
This train runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Trains form Bhuj to Delhi
Train no 14322
Departs from Bhuj at 17:50 evening and arrives New Delhi on 14:35 noon on 2nd day.
This train halts at Jaipur on 8:15 morning also, so Jaipur passengers also can travel in this train.
This train runs on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
For more info, please visit: http://erail.in/
Overnight sleeper buses are more preferable to trains. These sleeper buses start around 9 pm onwards & bring you to Bhuj next day around 6 am. While the trains are available at 1 & 2 pm in the night & reach Bhuj next day at 8 or 9 am.
These private luxury buses start from Paldi area of Ahmedabad. The preferred private luxury bus operators for Ahmedabad Bhuj/Mandvi route are :
Some Luxury buses coming from Ahmedabad to Bhuj are extended up to Mandvi. HK Travel’s bus from Ahmedabad is extended up to Layja village, just 7 km from Center
“May you reach DhammaSindhu comfortably & have best fruits of Dhamma”